Monday, July 8, 2013

Purchases!!

Lots of shopping these past few days :)  Here is what we have so far:

Sofa & Love Seat for the Family Room - not in this color or with these pillows.  We got it in "Peacock Blue" a darker navy - with a different patter of fabric for the pillow...but my picture I took in the store didn't come out great, I grabbed this from online.  What I like about this sofa and love seat - they are SUPER comfortable, the back cushions are detached - which was actually hard for me to find...but I cannot stand attached cushions...I like to rotate and have options if they are losing steam :)
FR Sofa & Love Seat

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coffee table and end tables we got for the family room.  They are super functional with these little hidden spots to put stuff.  There is a console that I may get later on to go along the one LR wall we have nothing planned for yet, but I am going to wait to see when we move in how the furniture arrangement will end up.

FR Coffee Table


FR End Table

I ended up going with the same dresser/night tables for both the girls.  I got the little one the bed also, and I am turning the old crib into a headboard/footboard for the older one.

Bed for little one, no trundle.

2 dressers

2 night stands

For the Living Room (or "fancy room" as hubby likes to call it), I have not yet purchased the coffee/end tables as we were having a hard time locating them, but this is what we are getting:

LR tables

LR accent chair

LR Sofa - LOVE IT!!!

For the morning room, we bought this table/chairs a couple weeks ago...but I think our are actually a little darker than this:

Morning room table/chairs


Last nights purchase - washer and dryer.  We bought Samsung top load, high efficiency washer.  It is 4.0 cubic feet which is AMAZING to me, since I am using this tiny little apartment sized stackable for a family of 4...

 
 
The dryer is 7.2 cubic feet...which again is AMAZING coming from what I am right now :)
 

 
I still need to purchase my office furniture - not sure what I am going to do with that.  I also need to purchase a few area rugs - and I have to say I am so surprised at the selection and prices at home depot for area rugs!  Also still need to purchase a TV for the Family Room.


5 comments:

  1. great choices!! can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I like that compartment in the coffee table, that's really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a Garden Ridge near you? I saw some GREAT rugs there with great prices last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I know of...never heard of it, but now I will have to Google them! :)

      Delete
  4. Try Overstock and Wayfair, I got a gorgeous huge rug from them. Also Home Goods has a nice selection of rugs.

    ReplyDelete