Haven't heard anything since early last week from NVR...matter of fact hubby emailed LO this morning to say "hey we are still good for tomorrow, right?' And shockingly no response. We have never received an official "clear to close" or anything of that nature from NVR...our information went to underwriting last Monday, and we have not been asked for additional documentation...nothing...not a peep. We have heard final #'s from NVRs lawyer, and have confirmed the place/time for closing with our lawyer...and no concerns from either of them...However, I still feel as though we should have heard something from NVR...is that just me? Isn't that the "norm" that there is some kind of confirmation or "OK" from them? Maybe it is because I have been incredibly stressing over this whole move/closing situation that I want an "OK" from them...
The plan for the rest of the week:
- Tuesday - CLOSE! Paint family room wall, paint morning room wall, install morning room and master bedroom ceiling fans, seal granite, seal tile/grout, bring some odds & ends to the house, CELEBRATE DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY!
- Wednesday - Hubby at house all day - delivery of washer/dryer, cable/internet hookup, delivery of new furniture, moving more odds & ends, finish anything we didn't get done on Tuesday
- Thursday - movers coming to move old apartment furniture, boxes, and things in storage unit.
- Friday - hubby has appointment, so not sure all that will get done - if more odds & ends - continue to move those, seal driveway/garage, paint secondary rooms (bedrooms & DR/LR)
- Maybe over the weekend, work on getting the master closet together...looking to add a second shelf on the long wall and then several shelves in the little cubby area.
Holding my breath that closing is happening tomorrow.