Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 78 - Counters & more electrical

Today our granite counter tops were installed in our kitchen.  I think they look great!  For some reason all of my pictures will not upload to blogger, so here are a few:

This is our backyard (picture taken through a window screen).  We previously had 2 huge mounds of dirt that have now contributed to the yard grading.



 

Dining room light
 We decided to keep the fireplace surround - I hope I don't regret it.  When we left the house this evening it looked as though the electricians were about done, so I am not really expecting them at the house tomorrow.  IF they do come it will probably be just for a short time.  We got our range and microwave delivered to our garage.  For tomorrow - possibly more paint touchups, maybe carpet?, maybe appliance install?
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Granite looks great with the cabinets. I'm sure you'll grow to love your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete