Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 60 - Cabinets & Doors!!!

31 days to go until closing...and today we got kitchen cabinets, 2nd floor bathroom cabinets & counters, and doors all over!

LOVE!

Girls bathroom

Master Bathroom

I didn't get a ton of pictures because it was sweltering in the house and a little one had to go potty, so we were in and out fast.  I LOVE our cabinets...they are beautiful, and the 42" are so tall!  I definitely need to go back this weekend and play with them...open and shut...open and shut...check every cabinet and drawer out :)

The master bath cabinet and counter as well as the secondary bath and counter were installed.  Also love them...the counters are "Wheat" granite, and the cabinets were the Andover white (I think that is what they were called).  Most of the doors were installed too.  I didn't take any pics specifically of the doors, but you can see one in the mirror of the master bath picture.

Wet basement update:  PM got back to hubby and said because the windows in the basement were open, and it was incredibly humid outside it cause the moisture in the basement.  He put a second dehumidifier in there, closed up all the windows, and it was much dryer in there today.  Still may go with our own house inspector just to put my mind at ease, but it looked significantly better today than yesterday.

Neighborhood update:  Found out the lot next to use was sold, and they have 2 kids - yay!  Also found out that the house across the street from us that they just started digging - they have 3 young girls - yay!  I was very concerned with getting in a neighborhood with kids, and especially with kids around our kids ages.  So I am very happy about that.

31 days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your kitchen cabinets and especially the combination you chose in the bathrooms. We skimped in the baths to save a little money, so I'm definitely jealous.

    ReplyDelete