Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 28 - Plumbing

Quickly stopped by and took a couple pics today of the plumbing.  It is hubby and my 8th anniversary, so we were on our way out to dinner :)  Here is what we got today:

Girls bath

Girls double sink plumbing

Master Bath toilet plumbing

Powder room plumbing

Master bath shower

Soaking tub

The bathroom in the basement has not been set up yet.  The sump is installed. The master bath shower floor seems a little small, but I like the shelf things.  The soaking tub is short too...I am pretty tall...so we will see about that :)  Last time I talked to PM he just told me what was happening through Wednesday (should be electricians).  Wondering if they will be there the rest of the week?  Or if there will be other work going on also?

I haven't heard anything from PM about it - but I am hoping maybe we might have our pre-drywall next week?  Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I knew the first was paper, but I didn't know the eighth was plumbing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!! I like the master shower too! I wish that would have been an option for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I could help out with the VA thing! Jon Beahan is who we are dealing with and he's awesome. Since our VA appraisal was already done, he had it transferred over and we don't have to pay for it (or wait for it) twice. So that's cool. I haven't told NVR officially yet and probably won't until closer to the end. I don't anticipate any problems but as of right now I don't want to tell them just in case, and maybe if the rates drop enough, they can match it and then we can go back with them and get the $4000 but they would still have to consider waiving the insane origination fee to make it worth our while I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI here is my guy's contact info. He is on it! And there was no fee to apply...haven't paid a dime and my rate is locked for 60 days!

    Jon Beahan
    Loan Officer
    Tel: 800-689-2386 Ext. 3295
    Fax: 888 829 5726
    jbeahan@vetloancenter.com
    www.VAJonBeahan.com | My Bio
    www.VeteranLoanCenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this one will be completed soon! I loved the soaking tub.


    Lauren
    boiler repair

    ReplyDelete