Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 15 - Wood!!

Oh my did this happen fast...as I mentioned yesterday, PM said wood would be delivered today to "start" framing...holy cow did they do a lot!  Hubby and I stopped by about 3:30pm and the crew was just finishing up.  They said they got the lumber just after lunch, and this is what they did:


Garage


Garage
 

 
Hubby walking in front door

Just inside front door looking down hall to family room

Living Room (to the right after you enter front door)

Dining Room (view from kitchen)

Family room (fireplace centered between windows)
 
Powder Room to the left (little window)
Office to the right (view from Kitchen)


Morning Room (view from kitchen)


View from hallway looking out front door

Egress and house wrap

 
Looking at morning room
where sliding door will be



Side of house (powder room window)...
pieces for roof peak on the ground
Not a great pic, but there is a little trailer next to this truck
...wonder what goodies are in there??

Lots of windows and doors!


Wood for our house is strewn
up and down the street

Wood for floor 2?

More of our wood
I stopped by the model today to get some measurements.  SR told me in our area and a close one, there wasn't a TON of work going on...and crews were available...so does that mean we can get AHEAD of schedule?!?!  That would be AMAZING!!  From the look of it, I think we may be completely done framing the first floor.  2nd floor tomorrow?  Is it possible?  Well...it looks like it is supposed to rain her Thursday and Friday...no I am going to try not to get my hopes up.
 
Also - met a neighbor today.  He told me there were lots of kids on the street - yay!  That is exactly what we were looking for!!

2 comments: