Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 16 - Wet frame

I wasn't anticipating work being done at the house today because it rained ALL day...so I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by after work and I saw that they continued framing:

Wet Family Room -
floor boards for 2nd floor added
 
Added a staircase to the 2nd floor

My 2 yr old "pretending" to go potty
in the recently framed powder room

My office -
 nice view of the trees behind our lot

Framed powder room

Pretty sure it is supposed to rain all day again tomorrow...so we'll see what happens.  Hoping this wood dries out pretty fast.

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for a nice warm couple of days for you to get all of that dried out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dedicated crew. Luckily the OSB is designed to not hold the water and allow it to pass through. When the used plywood and it rained it would soak up all the water and warp and twist. With OSB you will get a little puckering where two pieces meet but when it dries out a lot of that will go away and what doesn't will get sanded by your flooring crew.

    ReplyDelete