Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 27 - Beautiful Day

 

Well it was an awesome day outside, and per conversation with PM last
week, was expecting plumber out today and tomorrow...no signs of any type of plumbing inside.  We were also told electricians would be out Wednesday.  This is what we did find:


One random wire, up from basement to 1st floor


Garage door!

Floor plans & electrical info on the window

EEEK - does this mean me???

So that lovely no entry sign, I am one that typically follows the rules, so I hate that this sign is up :(  Does it mean that I am going to stop stalking the house everyday - of course not!  But now I will feel like I shouldn't be there :(  Also, I think they are getting ready to lock our door...they put some hardware on the door frame that I didn't notice before.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some plumbing and electrical (?) The basement still has a slick layer of water on it...AND I noticed some additional/extra framing in the basement that was not previously there...so wonder what that is about.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's a harsh sign. We've been "breaking into" our house since it got locked a few days ago, but before that we've been crawling around it nearly every night after the workers have left. Double-check with your PM when you can come in and take a look around. It would be awful to have to wait for the close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brown wire is for your thermostat. It should be or will be connected to your furnace/air handler in the basement.

    I don't like that sign either. Ouch! If RH started playing by the rules I would just schedule a standing meeting with my PM everyday...maybe twice a day. They could either accommodate that or just let me in. I doubt anyone in their company is more concerned about the security or material condition of that home than you.

    ReplyDelete