Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Come on already NVR!

Impatiently waiting...I feel like this is going to be a LONG process :(

I emailed my LO last Thursday if he heard anything from underwriting (our loan has been in underwriting for almost three weeks now).  When he emailed me back he said that he heard from underwriting that day, and we should be approved in the morning (Friday)...he also said (in all caps) CONGRATULATIONS!  I also asked if we would be formally hearing anything from underwriting.  He said that they would send us a letter or email us, if we don't hear from underwriting by Wednesday (tomorrow) let him know.  Well it is Tuesday night, and we have yet to receive anything "official" from underwriting.  It is also weird to me that they don't have a standard of notifying people...email or mail a letter?  So of course the plan is, if I don't hear anything tomorrow I will be sending our LO an email.

On another interesting note...I sent an email to our SR last Monday...over a week ago, and no response.  She is normally very on top of things, it is not a big deal what I was asking in the email, just surprising no response.

Our point of no return for flooring etc. choices is 4/30.  Kind of freaking out about our flooring/cabinet choices.  We went with the Maple Cognac and the Natural Oak hardwoods.  They are contrasting colors, while normally I like darker wood floors, they take a lot of upkeep due to showing everything.  BUT I am not sold on the really light floors.

I have started picking up little things for the house.  My 5 year old wants a "Rock Star" bedroom...found this on Etsy, so I think it will be the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment