Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 64 - Siding started!

Siding was started today!  I was secretly hoping that they would have done a lot more...but it will come I guess :)  We also got our front porch pillars, all of the trim around the doors is complete, and all of the baseboard molding is done.  Vanity in the basement is installed.  A lot more nicks, scratches, dents, holes, etc. in the walls...I know they will fix it all, just annoying to see my beautiful house with blemishes :)


Pillars & Siding!
 
Siding

6 comments:

  1. Love that siding color!! It's going to really get going fast now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have that siding color as an option. Was that an upgrade? Or only gray prob was Graphite gray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not an upgrade...it was a brand new choice the week we signed our new contract (4/1). It is called Granite.

      Delete
    2. Dang! I am bummed we didn't have it as a choice. I'm happy with our color but would have preferred darker like yours...it looks really awesome!!

      Delete
  3. Very nice siding color! I really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I have to agree that the color does look good with the entire color scheme of your exterior. How are your sidings now? Regular maintenance is needed with sidings since they provide extra insulation and avoid water build-ups that would trouble you in the future. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Joann Winton @ AJC Roofing

    ReplyDelete